Anybody going to the swap meet in charolette NC next weekend?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike440

Banned
Reaction score
Just couris to see if anyone will be attending the charolette NC swap meet next Thursday to Sunday? It will be my first time going to this show I've been to Carlisle and other shows but never to this one. I've heard not many mopar people go to this one not sure if it's true or not but just wondering if anyone is going? I'll be there with quite a few A body parts.

I'll be there and you should easy to spot since there aren't a lot of Mopar vendors there.
What spot number do you have?

Not sure I just purchased my spots the other day.
Do mopar vendors sell a lot?

I'll be there looking for parts for my 69 fastback and wife's 72 road runner. 72 comes home from paint a week from Monday, will post pictures. Parts are few and far between at Charlotte but it makes for a nice day. Rick

I'll be there looking for parts for my 69 fastback and wife's 72 road runner. 72 comes home from paint a week from Monday, will post pictures. Parts are few and far between at Charlotte but it makes for a nice day. Rick

Is it worth my time to take A body parts? Duster, dart parts?

Post up what your planning on selling, there are a few FABO members in the area. As far as mopar parts there, not many, except for a few of the rediculus price guys. Its about 99% chevy and ford

I might go. I've got friends that are definitely going.

If anybody is bringing any '63-'64 Dart Fenders or hood, let me know!

a group from my area are going.
...they say it is a big swap meet

It IS, but its about 1 or 2 % mopar, and like I said, there are the "crack price" mopar guys there but they don't sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back