Anybody got more pics?

-
Guess I'm too young to understand. Looks ridiculous in my opinion. I've seen this car in person more than once, and the suspension set up is just flat out scary. You couldn't pay me to drive that thing. I have seen some sweet gasser style cars in my time, but this ain't one of them.

The whole point of the car is the look.

I have to say that looks AWESOME, BUt, I'm not big on either, "Gasser" I just don't understand it, (I built several at a local garage back when I was a bit younger), and not married, BUT, then they say well you like to "slam" 'em then, NO, I don't get scraping the undercarriage on a peanut shell!!!!!!

To me, leave them, mostly STOCK, add just a touch of a "rake" look and call it good! NOT raise the rear so high you can look out the rear view and see nuffin but sky, but just a couple inches to get that "raked" look as the front is slightly lower then rest of the car..........I guess I'm trying to say tastefully raked.....NOT excessive!

You raise ANYTHING to me it ought to be a 4 wheel drive mudder, like my truck, and thats NOT raised, I bought it that way as a G.I. model Power Wagon!

Just the Gasser look, I'm just unsure of how I really feel on it, the Chevy ones, almost look ridiculous "Gassered"!

-
Back