Anybody Have a Recommendation for Finding Weatherstripping?

-

mey6t6

Reaction score
I'm going to start restoring my "new" 1960 Valiant and thought I'd ask you guys if you know where I can order all of the rubber seals, side glass, cat whiskers, windshield gasket in one place? I can find the rubber I need but it is all over the place...one site has the cat whiskers, another site has a windshield gasket, etc. Frankly, I'm getting tired of registering at different parts stores for one part and that is it.

6t6,

Dantes, Laysons, Herbs all get there stuff from Topcats Wiskers, there in all the Mopar mags and probably have an email. I used them for my Cat Wiskers on my 64 Plymouth Barracuda and my 77 Dodge Truck. Top of the line all the way I forget how much they where on the Cuda but its like 110? Well worth the scratch.

I used The Paddock for the correct windlace. Forgot who I used on the window channels took awhile to find the right stuff. If you get to Carlisle its all there.

Rick

I'm going to start restoring my "new" 1960 Valiant and thought I'd ask you guys if you know where I can order all of the rubber seals, side glass, cat whiskers, windshield gasket in one place? I can find the rubber I need but it is all over the place...one site has the cat whiskers, another site has a windshield gasket, etc. Frankly, I'm getting tired of registering at different parts stores for one part and that is it.
Jacks Auto Parts

-
Back