Anybody Have One Of These?

-
The setup takes time, and as mentioned you need to grind to match the most worn link. And setting too deep will destroy chain.
I prefer the file,3 strokes and done. And it all depends on chain. Different chain, different wheel.

It's harbor freight home line of electrical tools

The rock, but not quick as hard as pacific gas and electric

I have dewalt and craftsman electric power tools. I've been in harbor freight and wasn't really impressed. I'm sure that their tools are good enough for the guy that just tinker's on cars

I have dewalt and craftsman electric power tools. I've been in harbor freight and wasn't really impressed. I'm sure that their tools are good enough for the guy that just tinker's on cars
There was a lot of truth in the flowchart I posted

I spend about 3 years working as a machine operator in a place where you had to supply your own tools, but if something broke on the job, they would replace it

So I went to sears and bought a craftsman 3 drawer toolbox
Then I went to harbor freight and filled it up with sockets and wrenches
In the 3 years I used it daily all I broke was a 3/16 Allan head socket

That's good enough for me

And to think, they used to sell DeWalt tools at harbor freight.

Do any of you have one of these specific Harbor Freight tools?
Electric Chain Saw Sharpener

They have great reviews. I know it's only 30 bucks, but I'd still like some direct feedback, as that's a lot for us and I need one. Thank you drive through.

I have that exact one. It works fine for me, just need to make sure the angle and pitch is set for the chain and go to town.

-
Back