Anybody have trouble finding sedan windshields?

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I can't find a windshield for my '68 Valiant locally. It looks like they are NLA. They can bring one in from the US for $639 5 week delivery though :sad1:.Anybody have this problem? I hear the Dart and Valiant sedans 2/4door are the same.

I can't find a windshield for my '68 Valiant locally. It looks like they are NLA. They can bring one in from the US for $639 5 week delivery though :sad1:.Anybody have this problem? I hear the Dart and Valiant sedans 2/4door are the same.

You got the right information.The Valiant and Dart two door sedans use the same windshields as the 4 doors so they are fairly common.

i never did find one when i did my dart. luckily i had a parts car that had all the glass in it in driver condition, so i saved all of it!

i thought that was kinda weird too. i could get brand new seals but not glass?

I have rear glass from a 67 4 dr ,no scratches. Did you want front or back ? Only problem is shipping glass not recommended.

I'm told that the sedan windshield went out of production about 5 years ago. An aftermarket windshield is $325 plus $140 shipping plus probably another $100 because I'm in Canada. Ouch! I'm going to look for a used one.

-
Back