Anybody heard of these?

-
Kool, what kind of fans are they and do they all blow in the same direction or did you take the rotation of the earth into account and spin 2 the other way?

LMFAO..just another bullshit product go ahead and WASTE your money on it...

I figured out that if you use every power booster available ( screened gasket , proppeler intake , slick 50 , Energy release ,splitfire plugs.....etc...) you could give a Top Fuel car a run for its money on the cheap...

I figured out that if you use every power booster available ( screened gasket , proppeler intake , slick 50 , Energy release ,splitfire plugs.....etc...) you could give a Top Fuel car a run for its money on the cheap...

Or a car that won't run at all.

I have a buddy that is convinced his Tundra has an extra 30 hp from a fresh air intake.
Says he could feel the difference ! I can't convince him any different...

I have a buddy that is convinced his Tundra has an extra 30 hp from a fresh air intake.
Says he could feel the difference ! I can't convince him any different...
I'm sorry....Sometimes, you need to do some education,before you buy... Your friend ,well....

Hhahaha.... Poor Robbie ! We were out dirtbiking one day and his bike quit .This was a fairly new and expensive KTM300.
I was trying to get it started for him and checked the airfilter.... it was caked ! I asked when he cleaned it last and he said 4-5 rides ago... Then I asked if he ever checked his plug or case oil... He said sure... when he got the bike last year ! lol....

I have a new product that will fix his airfilter issue.........
1020842P.jpg
just a few wraps and it prevents dirt from attaching to & clogging
said filter..........:thumbsup:

-
Back