Anybody installed 440Indy SR heads into abody/

-

71and done

Reaction score
I am installing a 440 with Indy SR heads and have the Hemi Denny front end. I going to install the TTI 2 1/8" step headers and it looks like there is going to be a problem with the stock steering column. I have looked on the internet and can't find anything that says you have to modify the steering column to get this combo to work.Has anyone installed, have advise or pictures to help me get thru this? :violent1:

You might find something on TTi's website,they have a chart of do's and dont's for most applications--Steve

I am installing a 440 with Indy SR heads and have the Hemi Denny front end. I going to install the TTI 2 1/8" step headers and it looks like there is going to be a problem with the stock steering column. I have looked on the internet and can't find anything that says you have to modify the steering column to get this combo to work.Has anyone installed, have advise or pictures to help me get thru this? :violent1:

What did you figure out here? I am looking at a set of SRs for my 440 currently. I have a 72 Demon.

What did you figure out here? I am looking at a set of SRs for my 440 currently. I have a 72 Demon.
Are they raised port? Not familiar w/ them. I have raised port procomp cnc victor knock offs, w/ an aftermarket front end. No torsion bars, 2" tti headers, and everything is still close and tight, no extra room anywhere. If I were doing it over, I`d settle for a set of trick flows.

Are they raised port? Not familiar w/ them. I have raised port procomp cnc victor knock offs, w/ an aftermarket front end. No torsion bars, 2" tti headers, and everything is still close and tight, no extra room anywhere. If I were doing it over, I`d settle for a set of trick flows.

-
Back