Anybody know Bryant Jackson?

-

75-Swinger

Reaction score
This guy had been "helping" me with my Dart and things were going okay but recently he's been ducking my calls and last night I got the dreaded "the number you dialed is no longer in service". He and my Dart (along with my 69 300) are missing! So, if anyone in the D.C. Metro area knows him let me know! He raced a 71 Dart here in the Virginia / Maryland area

Bryant Lamont Jackson. Be on the lookout for!

Both cars are missing? Do you know where he lives? Call the cops. Good luck

Have you ridden over to dude's house yet? If not why not? You never know what's happened to him or what he's got goin on. I mean......two cars are certainly worth ridin over to his house.

Stuck at work today, I didn't have his work number at home last night but reporting them stolen is pretty much it. SUX! Thought I'd toss a net out while I was here just to try.

He just got married, so he moved all I have was his apartment address. Cars aren't there.

How do your cars end up at someone elses house??? Especially someone who it sounds like you don't really know??? I myself don't trust anybody to house any of my stuff, let alone 2 of my cars. I understand if your Dart was being worked on at his house, but if it is not in running condition, or a race car, it takes some forethought to move them and he should have given you some signs that he was going to be moving. Smells like s@$# to me!!! Call the law immedietly!!! Geof

This was a slow progression that got me here. Believe me I really feel like an idiot. I met him at a local show and shine at the local Lowes. I was working on the 300 and recently bought the Dart to fix up for my daughter, he had a Dart so I thought he could give me some advice on a-bodies since my thing is c-bodys. Progress on the 300 was moving along and while I was scronging some parts for the 300 it was "lets get to work on the Dart" We were moving them back and forth and it didn't seem like a problem at the time... Little did I know.

We actually drove up to near Ft Drum in NY to pick up this parts car (his rig)

Attachments

• Picture_007[2].jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 403
Maybe not much help but in the background is his friends Barracuda that they raced. I listed a 71 Dart a while back that is his. I think it will show that he was 'in to it'

1971 DODGE DART PRO-STREET
(NOTE: MANY EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE, INCLUDING EXTRA-8INCH CONVERTER, ALUMINUM HAMBURGER OIL-PAN, W-2 HEADERS,
*ROLLING CHASSIS or TURN-KEY!!
*STREET/STRIP, 2DR HARDTOP
*BEAUTIFUL BODYWORK, READY FOR PAINT!!
*GREEN INTERIOR,
*MINI TUBED,FRAME TIED,MONOLEAF
*8 3/4, 456 & 513,RING AND PINION,POSI-UNIT or SPOOL
*6 POINT BAR/CAGE
* COMPLETE WITH FIBERGLASS RACING SEATS
-NEWLY BUILT!! W-2/340-30 OVERBORE ROLLER-ROCKERS/CAMSHAFT, BLOCK 4-BOLT MAIN, ROSS FORGED PISTONS, WITH H-BEAM CONNECTION RODS, T-6 ALUMINUM MOTOR PLATE, 7 QT PAN, BLASTER COIL, 750 DEMON CARB, DUAL ELECTRIC COOLING FANS,MINI STARTER, NEW HOLLY BLACK ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP,8GAL FUEL CELL, BATTERY IN TRUNK
-FRESH 904 TRANSMISSION - W/ MANUAL VALVE BODY & LOW-1ST GEAR, AND PRO-STICK CHROME DEEP TRANS PAN,
-COMES WITH BOTH MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG SLICKS AND BF-GOODRICH DRAG RADIALS,WITH 90/10 FRONT AND 50/50 REAR SHOCKS
-TITLE IN HAND, SUPER CLEAN CAR, EVERYTHING WORKS ON CAR LIGHTS, GAGES ETC. RUN'S 10.90's @ 123.00 MPH
*$8500.00 Turn-Key or Rolling Chassis *$5,000 OR BEST OFFER!! 703-987-9569

Attachments

• Picture 174a.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 437
If that's a description of his car, shouldn't be too hard to find it... or him. What about his rig (truck/trailer combo)?

Whatever you can find out about these guys, let me know. I've already got some of my Mopar friends asking around. This evening, "I'll head up north (to MoCo) and put the word in the streets."

We'll find him.

From what I'm reading, you haven't done any checking up on things other than trying to call the guy. I would make an effort to go by dude's house and see what's up before you report them stolen. Seems a little drastic until you know for sure.

As I say, I had his apartment address, a friends shop where we did some work, a work address/phone number/email/ phone number, The shop is empty, he's moved (got married and he kept saying "we're gonna have to have you over, but it never happened) so I don't know his new address, the phone is out of service (I tried not to freak out since I know people change carriiers and phone all the time, this is why I'm reaching out to the community here to see if it's all a combination of crap or if there is more to it. The guy seemed like a nice guy....but all I really want is to find him and get my cars back!

Similar event happenned to a friend and his Chevelle. After searching all over area for weeks, He went to the police and sherrifes offices shared all the info he had for the guy who was working on car. He told them the situation as asked if they could help find the guy and that he did not want to report car stolen but that was next step. He basically had all the same info you have; name, old numbers, old addresses, places of employment, email and a few pics of the guy working on his car.

Some days later, they found the guy and my friend got his car back with all parts etc. Turned out that the guy had moved the car to another guys shop to finish up work on it. Then guy lost his job, his wife, his house, and had been arrested half the state away with a **** load of meth...

point is you never know. I would go to police/sherrife and ask them what you should do. Maybe they can help you out without it all turning into a huge mess.

I went to the police when the guy took my seats to do the upolstry and went MIA . They said, " Can't help you since you willingly gave the pcs to him " . I could not beleive it , I only say this to make you aware of what they might say . I hope you get your stuff back ( I never did and the guy just dropped off the face of the earth) .

Steve

Thanks. The address in Lorton is his old address but that's him (3/4's the way down with the Plymouth Arrow)

The site lets you post an email without being a member, so I posted one saying I'm trying to get in touch with him. I'll see if he replies.

If you do a serach for the phone number you come up with a bunch of RacingJunk adds, maybe use a different email address and inquire about something hes selling.

Wow. He seems pretty high profile in the arena he's in. Would be pretty stupid for him to conduct criminal activities it seems.

-
Back