Anybody know Jay Markland in Dayton Ohio?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Does anyone know a Jay Markland in Dayton Ohio? I was buying a 64 Barracuda bumper from him and a 65 Valiant valence and parking lights from a guy named Stan in Springfield, Ohio. Jay had both sets of parts and was supposed to mail them to me back in December, and I'm still waiting on them and getting the runaround. He says he's the bodyman for America's Packard Museum but when I call America's Packard Museum, they've never heard of them. Any help would be appreciated as I've already paid for the parts and the shipping, personal check, and it's not going to be easy to find replacements. Has anyone ever even heard of him or had any dealings with him? If so, how did it work out? Here is the address that I sent the check to:
Jay Markland
5821 Mayville Dr
Dayton OH 45432

That's about an hour and half from where I live. While he has a Dayton address, he lives in an area called Beavercreek.
If I were you, I'd contact the police and report the fraud. I put a link to the USPS Postal Inspector fraud reporting site and to Beavercreek's online crime reporting site.
If you're even considering going to Mopar Nats this summer, I'd take time to pay him a personal visit and knock on his door and ask for either your parts or your money. You'd be about an hour and 15min from the venue.
He's also tried scamming people on Craigslist, not sure how he's pulling that off since that's usually a person to person transaction.
A knock on the door would cause him to rethink scamming people.
Good luck

Unfortunately, a guy like me who is in a wheelchair is not too intimidating on the doorstep. I had another guy named Stan gave Jay the front valance cuz Stan didn't want to ship it and Jay already had a big part going to me and they only live 15 minutes apart. Problem is I lost contact information for this guy named Stan. Not only does Jay Markland have the bumper and the money for shipping that I have paid him for, but he also has the front valence that I paid the other guy for.

Unfortunately, a guy like me who is in a wheelchair is not too intimidating on the doorstep. I had another guy named Stan gave Jay the front valance cuz Stan didn't want to ship it and Jay already had a big part going to me and they only live 15 minutes apart. Problem is I lost contact information for this guy named Stan. Not only does Jay Markland have the bumper and the money for shipping that I have paid him for, but he also has the front valence that I paid the other guy for.
Man that sucks! How did you pay for the 1st part? Write a check? I'd still file the report with USPS and Beavercreek.

Yeah I got ripped off from this guy a few years ago along with several others... he was selling mopar a body 4 speed parts and never shipped me a thing.

I've been waiting on the front valence so I can get it sanded and fix any flaws with it so I can mount my fenders on the car and the bumper as well. I paid by check.
Bb66cuda... what did you do about it?

Unfortunately I didn't do much besides try to get ahold of him by calling. Of course he never answered his phone again after he got my money.

Hey you dumb SOB I don't care if you are in a wheelchair!! you were supposed to meet me at the Mopar Nationals for your parts I said text me or call me when it's close..
And you know what happened as well as I do!! we both forgot about it.. the Mopar National slipped by I didn't even give it a thought cuz you never contacted me to tell me it was coming up I've never attended except once and I wasn't going to attend if you didn't contact me....
I'm cleaning out the garage I came across your crap ..
and I mean if you want it and you're still alive let me know here.. but I'm pissed with this bullshit on here..
You lying sacks of crap

Hey you dumb SOB I don't care if you are in a wheelchair!! you were supposed to meet me at the Mopar Nationals for your parts I said text me or call me when it's close..
And you know what happened as well as I do!! we both forgot about it.. the Mopar National slipped by I didn't even give it a thought cuz you never contacted me to tell me it was coming up I've never attended except once and I wasn't going to attend if you didn't contact me....
and I mean if you want it and you're still alive let me know here.. but I'm pissed with this bullshit on here..
You lying sacks of crap

You all both forgot to meet up. That makes both you all dumb.

They arent and alot strive to be like him but Ill stop now I get into trouble on here if I convey too much...:)

you should see his latest he claims toilet tank supply line from Lowes can be used as fuel line...hey, maybe it can right? its the exact same thing...:)

You lying sacks of crap
Who is this clown?
Sent me this in a PM:
Look me up you pussy you got my address on here that mother ****** was supposed to tell me when the Mopar Nationals was cuz we were meeting to give him his ******* parts and now I see this **** on here I'm cleaning out the garage I find these parts I wonder whatever happened to that guy I don't give a **** if he's in a wheelchair and **** you..
I'll meet your dumbass anywhere anytime 937-245-2257 let's go a round ..
I'm in the mood

Who is this clown?
Sent me this in a PM:
Look me up you pussy you got my address on here that mother ****** was supposed to tell me when the Mopar Nationals was cuz we were meeting to give him his ******* parts and now I see this **** on here I'm cleaning out the garage I find these parts I wonder whatever happened to that guy I don't give a **** if he's in a wheelchair and **** you..
I'm in the mood

Three years ago I was a bachelor with no wife and no kid and this woulda been a good ol time for a Clermont county boy.

Lol, guess the truth is coming out... look at the clowns post count.
Who is this clown?
Sent me this in a PM:
I'm in the mood

Who is this clown?
Sent me this in a PM:
I'm in the mood
Kick his *** sea bass.

You lying sacks of crap
I guess you think coming on here all big and bad threatening people is helping you look like you have integrity. Here's a clue. It's not.

He just advertises parts, collects money and never follows through with getting parts out. It’s always someone else’s fault for his screw-up. Total scammer. Not worth arguing with a pile. You’ll never come out clean.

I would get a Drone and a Cinder Block

IMG_1293.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back