anybody looking for a super nice demon?

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
anybody looking for a super nice turn key...here is the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...109QQitemZ110327507109QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

b5 71.jpg

b571.jpg

That Demon's sold as of yesterday. A friend of mine here in Alberta bought it off a mopar collector who's actually got about 50 muscle cars, he's been looking for a Demon 340 for a couple of yrs. know. The low mileage is actually legit and the same collector is selling that 340 Swinger. All of the collection is kept in heated garages and believe me when I say the collection is in perfect shape with a pile of Hemi cars also.

Terry

get him to sign up demon seed if he hasn't already done so....looks like there is going to be an ad pulled then as it is still listed as current on ebay now...

That Demon's sold as of yesterday. A friend of mine here in Alberta bought it off a mopar collector who's actually got about 50 muscle cars, he's been looking for a Demon 340 for a couple of yrs. know. The low mileage is actually legit and the same collector is selling that 340 Swinger. All of the collection is kept in heated garages and believe me when I say the collection is in perfect shape with a pile of Hemi cars also.

Terry

it's low mileage BUT was it restored or is it ORIGINAL ?

looks restored. ad describes some of the work done to it. either way very nice. wonder why the ad is still running if it is already sold?

looks restored. ad describes some of the work done to it. either way very nice. wonder why the ad is still running if it is already sold?

The original owner hasn't got around to contacting e-bay I guess. I talked to the new owner this morning about taking a look at the car when he told me he had bought it yesterday. Apparently it's mostly original, was repainted 10 yrs ago, interior is original, 340's got a bigger cam in it otherwise it's as mother made it. Rod's going to use it as a daily driver but looking to change over to Kelsey Hayes discs since its got front drums and non power brakes.

I noticed bidding over.

Terry

Rod's going to use it as a daily driver but looking to change over to Kelsey Hayes discs since its got front drums and non power brakes.

I noticed bidding over.

Terry

what?? is he crazy? daily driver? that is not a daily driver car in my opinion. why dosen't he use a normal run of the mill car for that. that car is far too nice to run to the store and drive to work in on a regular basis.....

what?? is he crazy? daily driver? that is not a daily driver car in my opinion. why dosen't he use a normal run of the mill car for that. that car is far too nice to run to the store and drive to work in on a regular basis.....

Actually his wifes going to be driving it since this one is an auto, Rods got a few 4 speed mopars and drives them most everywhere, maybe not a grocery getter but a couple 3 times a week.

Terry

-
Back