:D they go on the inside of my doors on the duster
thank u

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 006.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 220
Did you check year one ? lol

ive seen them used , not repopped. but i havent done any intense searching either. sorry im no help Eddie

Did you check year one ? lol

ive seen them used , not repopped. but i havent done any intense searching either. sorry im no help Eddie

i have not seen them new i was hoping some had bought new
nobodys remaking them i guess

get you a couple paint pens Eddie. wally world has them in all sorts of colors. they work good. here is my duster emblem in red , i did all the argent silver and black details on the tail lights , and my grill i did with an argent silver on the raised details..

Attachments

• d378.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 170
  • d414.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 168
get you a couple paint pens Eddie. wally world has them in all sorts of colors. they work good. here is my duster emblem in red , i did all the argent silver and black details on the tail lights , and my grill i did with an argent silver on the raised details..

yes this works great i got the enamel paint pens they dry in bout 5 Min's are they looks great for small details.
in my 77 aspen the cluster has a cover and all the silver striping on the edges was gone with a steady hand and a silver aluminum paint pen it looks brand new, also did what 73abodee did as well with the aspens taillights for only bout 5.99 at a arts and crafts store like Michaels cant beat it plus give u something to do for awhile.

thank u

-
Back