Anybody near Medway,OH?

-
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a guy wanting to sell me a new Dana 60, 410 posi, yukon axles, w/ brand new disc brake setup made for a A-Body. Perfect for me, but it's hard for me to trust people over the internet, was wondering if anybody on this forum was near there to run by and take a glance and tell me if it is on the up and up.

Doubtful, but thought I would try since I trust the forum people.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I have a guy wanting to sell me a new Dana 60, 410 posi, yukon axles, w/ brand new disc brake setup made for a A-Body. Perfect for me, but it's hard for me to trust people over the internet, was wondering if anybody on this forum was near there to run by and take a glance and tell me if it is on the up and up.

Doubtful, but thought I would try since I trust the forum people.

Thanks.

Sorry, not close enough. However, if you find anything in southwest MI, I'd be happy to take a look for you.

Hey Longarm, sorry didn't get back with you. I got in touch with the seller, and turns out he is making a trip to 45 minutes away from my house next week. So he is bringing it down himself and we will do a swap face to face. Lucky huh?

Thanks anyhow, and I will definatly let you know if I find anything else around that area Longarm and and bkbond

-
Back