Anybody need a laugh?

-

Rob

Reaction score
My wife and I went over to my son's place today to visit and see our very recently born grandaughter :toothy7: Anyway you know that horrible feeling when you've discovered you've locked your keys in the car? I didn't do that, I, um, flushed my keys down the toilet :shock::shock::shock: I had a whiz, leaned forward, flushed the toilet and as I leaned back, at the perfect time my keys fell out of my hoody and woosh they were gone :sad1: I can't put into words how I felt that instant :banghead: Needless to say my wife, son and daughter in law were very impressed, thank God my son is smarter than me and figured the keys would have got trapped within the toilet, so we took it off and sure enough were able to fish them out :cheers:

It's never been easy being me :iconbigg:

I was on my honeymoon. Took a whiz and my watch flew off and was flushed down the toilet. Thankfully it was a $50 Casio.

My son flushed the gear shift knob off my Acura down the toilet.......

A few years back I stopped by to visit a friend. He had just get back from getting a new phone and it was sitting on the side of the pool. I did not see it and in it went. It was supposed to be one of those water/drop/dust resistant phones. Cost me a couple of hundred $$$ to replace it.....

I have to say that had to be a moment for sure Rob :iconbigg:
And thank you for a good laugh this evening :iconbigg:
I changed out a toilet years ago in a doctor's office and when I took it to the tailor to be thrown away I found a Zippo Lighter in it, and yes I took it home and cleaned and dryed it out to find it was a dandy high priced one.
I forgot all about the till now :grin:

Back in the day when I wore a pager it slipped off my belt after I took a wizz and plop....There I stood looking at a toliet full of pee with my pager sitting on the bottom of it. I reached in and grabbed that sucker, pulled the battery and rinsed it and myself off. When I got home I blew it out with my air compressor and it worked fine...

yeah had one of those moments one night me and a buddy killed a bottle of tuaca and i wasnt a "little" drunk at this point and i had to pee standing over the wizzer i got a text message pulled my phone out of my pocket slipped out of my hand and in it goes got it out pulled the battery out and let it air dry out that night and it worked the next mornin still using in till this day lol

I read somewhere (cuss this never happered to me) that the most common damage to cell phone was dropping them in the shitter and if you happen to be in an out house at the time I sincerely hope that it was left in the shitter.:grin:

-
Back