Anybody Out there???

-

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
hey anybody out there in teh spokane washingtong or northern idaho area?? looking for some fellow mopar guys who want to chill and talk cars..im 25 years old live in teh valley.. not looking for big headed i did everything wrong type of folk..just easy going mopar guys talk trade ideahs and such.. this is my first mopar build i still have alot to learn!

I'm on the other side of Spokane from you, but not that far out of the way. Live in Davenport, but work in Airway Heights.

airway heights is not too bad i go out there quite a bit for the FNSR

I've been trying to get my Duster fixed so I could run it once this year at the Friday night races, but that's a bust. If I make it again, we will have to say hello. You run your Duster yet?

I live in Coeur d'Alene. Did punching that 360 hurt your hand?

:toothy10:

I live towards the end of Francis/291. I am in town several times a week, be great to meet you...

I've been trying to get my Duster fixed so I could run it once this year at the Friday night races, but that's a bust. If I make it again, we will have to say hello. You run your Duster yet?

:toothy10:

no have not ran it this year just got the motor fired up this spring got some loose odds and ends to tie up yet hopefully next year depends on fundage

-
Back