Anybody receive seat covers from Legendary or Classic Industries lately?

-
Remember....Vote and vote often....Texas is full and the overflow all goes North!! Dry humor!
It costs about the same here for a shop to make seat covers and then they are not oem. Just alot faster/

The Legendary seat covers I received look to be high quality. I don't see a local upholstery shop replicating these. Its a good thing for YT. Legendary has a few great videos on how to rebuild the foams and install the covers. I didn't anything specific to the '70 A body but this looks close enough.

I received mine & as you mention very high quality seat cover same as a factory cover you would buy for a new car. If I can find a guy as good as the video!!

Thanks for posting! The burlap in our 67 cuda is in rough shape and the springs are "sinking" into the foam. The Legendary covers are in awesome shape but are "saggy"
The Legendary seat covers I received look to be high quality. I don't see a local upholstery shop replicating these. Its a good thing for YT. Legendary has a few great videos on how to rebuild the foams and install the covers. I didn't anything specific to the '70 A body but this looks close enough.

Thanks for posting! The burlap in our 67 cuda is in rough shape and the springs are "sinking" into the foam. The Legendary covers are in awesome shape but are "saggy"
Glue burlap to the back of the foam to reinforce it. Legendary also has a few videos showing how they glue 1/2 inch foam to the foam face to help fill out the covers.

Ordered a set of black bucket seat covers from Legendary last weekend and the email confirmation said 280 day lead time. I can wait-it's not like I don't have anything else to do.

Bumped for an update-mine showed up Monday the 11th, just shy of 2 months earlier than anticipated.

I was told 90 day wait for door panels back in early January. Maybe they'll come next month in the dark don't know....

-
Back