Anybody Recommend an Auto Mover?

-

Minercar

LargeDreamsSmallCapital
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the right forum for this but, does anybody know of a good auto mover? I need to finally move my Barracuda along with two small Fiats from Southern Illinois to my current location in the U.P. It’s been four years since I last moved these cars from Las Vegas to Illinois and the brokers are quoting me some astronomical prices. A third of the distance and over twice the price. What gives?

All I can recommend is do NOT use a broker. You will end up getting raped.

Reliable Auto Carriers. They specialize in valuable cars and everything is in an enclosed trailer, not open to the elements.

I don’t know if this is the right forum for this but, does anybody know of a good auto mover? I need to finally move my Barracuda along with two small Fiats from Southern Illinois to my current location in the U.P. It’s been four years since I last moved these cars from Las Vegas to Illinois and the brokers are quoting me some astronomical prices. A third of the distance and over twice the price. What gives?

Just had a car delivered from Northern California to Northern Texas and yup its not a cheap endeavor but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

I posted the shipment on Uship and also the Fabo Transportation network and only got high quotes on Uship and never even got a reply on Fabo but it all depends on whose going where and when. Enclosed will cost more then open and many won't touch something that isn't driveable. The more latitude you have in your schedule can sometimes get things moved cheaper.I bit the bullet and shelled out over $900 to get a car here enclosed but the car had super paint and I didn't want to roll the dice on it getting screwed up for the $150 difference in price. Rusty is right, don't use a broker if you can avoid it as it will just cost you more. I'm not sure if he covers your area or not but I received super and professional service from Yukon Express, talk to igor (916) 792-2446 hope that helps.

-
Back