anybody running a ps pump cooler ?

-

yeah

The gang’s all here
Reaction score
he guys . just seeing if anybody is running a ps pump cooler on their car? Just wondering how you guys have it running in your cars. I was just wondering if it goes like this? ps pump high pressure hose to cooler , then from the cooler to the gear box right? And the return hose stays plugged in from ps pump to gear box ??

thanks

No pretty sure it's on the low psi side the return. I have a stock one on my 71 demon

The hi psi side is the hose that is pre made with the connectors built in

o dam, so its the low pressure hose gets plumed into the cooler, and the high pressure hose which is the rubber and metal line with fittings stays connected how its normally connected.

o dam, so its the low pressure hose gets plumed into the cooler, and the high pressure hose which is the rubber and metal line with fittings stays connected how its normally connected.

Yes, otherwise the cooler explodes.

wow , ok thanks for the info. Im glad i didnt hook it up and blow the cooler. That would have sucked. I had no idea that the cooler connected to the low pressure hose.

Cools the fluid coming out of the hot box before returning to the pump. In our cars the PS box turns into a giant heat sink, and that is compounded by headers as well. Anything you can do to cool the fluid down will save you a lot of hassle.

-
Back