anybody running a stealth intake?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
How do you like it?whats the rest of your combo?Especially interested in folks with 318s running stealth intakes,with stock heads,gasket matched.

I run a steath and i love it! I have an '85 318 block with 302 heads and a mild voodoo cam. it makes great power throughout the rpm band and pulls the old dart hard. as far as needing any gasket matching it really doesnt need any. i checked against the gasket and it matches it very close. the stealth has great runner volume and is capable of good flow numbers even in the upper rpm's. I plan on getting another one for my 349 build.

i ran one my 64 dart with a 360(i know not a 318)great manifold .......raced 1/8 mile.....was a streat & strip car then...ran 8 flat with 484 284 cam,home ported x heads, 750 dp,4 hole spacer 10.1 comp, 904 with 3500 stall, 4.10 , dougs header , 2 1/2 exhaust all the way back ,26 by 9 slicks on rally wheels ..............still have it .....loves it from 2000 to 6500 ......momy wants it for her car....had to do some med gasket match...should be good on 318 with out gasket match ,i would think...................good luck

sounds like i got a good piece here then.I also checked my intake with the gaskets,they were extremely close,unlike the eddy rpm intake i tried the same gaskets against.I did gasket match the 302 heads,and blended into the push rod pinch point as much as i thought i could go.Of course i did bowl blending,and smoothed the valve guid bosses some,to get rid of the sharp edges.I have the thin mopar head gaskets,and the next to the biggest voodoo cam,i hope its not too big for a .030 318,lol

-
Back