-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
2 1bbl intake
with pics just need more info
thank u

20161209_170710.jpg

I had one of those on my 66 dart. You must run the throotle linkage from a six cylinder car. 63 -66 abody. It twists the throotle thou a series of rods or linkage.Rather then a cable. The linkage for the intake is still available through summit. As for the air cleaners you can run stock unsilenced single barral units.

I took mine off after a butt load of tuning and even though it looked cool, we lost top end power and low end grunt. You can buy the conversion linkage kit off eBay typically for like $100.00. Keep your eyes open for it.
I also had 2.125" Accurate LTD exhaust on the car. HEI ignition and she ran good but honestly it was more noise than power.

Good luck! Joe

IMG_2038.JPG

I took mine off after a butt load of tuning and even though it looked cool, we lost top end power and low end grunt. You can buy the conversion linkage kit off eBay typically for like $100.00. Keep your eyes open for it.
I also had 2.125" Accurate LTD exhaust on the car. HEI ignition and she ran good but honestly it was more noise than power.

Good luck! Joe

View attachment 1714997492
Thank u very much for the Info

Thank u very much for the Info
Your welcome Motopsycho. I was really looking to keep the car stock well actually I wanted period correct enhancements. I had over 50 hours in tuning and tweeting. I decided to pull the engine and go fuel injected drivetrain with a 318 to get the power I needed. Since then I stripped the car down and just got it back from sand blasting. Good luck with your future with the car!
Joe

IMG_3016.JPG

Your welcome Motopsycho. I was really looking to keep the car stock well actually I wanted period correct enhancements. I had over 50 hours in tuning and tweeting. I decided to pull the engine and go fuel injected drivetrain with a 318 to get the power I needed. Since then I stripped the car down and just got it back from sand blasting. Good luck with your future with the car!
Joe

View attachment 1714997494
Its amazing how these car get away from us
On restorations
good luck with the car

-
Back