Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. Just seeing if anybody here that's going to the Nats who has dart parts would like to make some $

I need:(70-72 unless otherwise listed)
---PS front fender
---Hood
---Front Valance
---70 tail lenses
---71 Headlight bezels
---8 3/4 rear ends!

not sure how much $ i'll have to spend... i should have my truck in the young guns section at the nats but well probably meet sometime friday or saturday night in Heath

its for a drag car project so paint and all that really doesnt matter, just want to be assured that people know its a dart and not "that one box with Mopar stickers and slicks" lol, how much tho?

no prob, no one else has showed much interest. haha well thats one hell of a way to get a ticket! if your interested, i do have an almost complete 70-71 grill. has a piece broken off but i dont know, maybe you or someone you know can fix it??

My son has a 70-72 front valance. I'll look at it and let you know what kind of shape it is in. Best I remember, it had a few shallow dents but no rust through.

If you are interested let me know.

Thanks, Rg

im interested rggedjim, just unsure of how much money i will have by that weekend though, i have $200, but that's going to pay off a traffic ticket i got in May.

73charger- I have a nearly perfect grille with my car, just one crack on the lowwer "shelf" of the grille and because of warping from the sun the PS turn signal lense looks like something from a Rapid Transit poster lol

Man, I'm sorry! I should have read your post better. I'm not going to nationals, I guess you are trying to get parts while you are there, sorry for the confusion.

If you don't find a valance there let me know and I'll get a few pictures of it.

Rg

alright lol, i'm just trying to source stuff because i dont care for haggling at the swap meet, some older black gent tried to cheat me out of $ trying to sell 440 manifolds as 340 manifolds, and when i got my dad he immediately apologized to me and said they were 440 parts

Too bad it's not closer.. I live in southern wisconsin and have a nice 70 Fender I have been trying to get rid of.

Fender

fendersmall1.JPG

Man, I'm sorry! I should have read your post better. I'm not going to nationals, I guess you are trying to get parts while you are there, sorry for the confusion.

If you don't find a valance there let me know and I'll get a few pictures of it.

Rg

I will be going to the Nats, and I go up I-65 through Kentucky. How far from I-65 are you? Maybe I could carry it for you...?

i have a front valance its solid but needs some work can get some pics this weekend if interested
Terry

Hey guys. Just seeing if anybody here that's going to the Nats who has dart parts would like to make some $

I need:(70-72 unless otherwise listed)
---PS front fender
---Hood
---Front Valance
---70 tail lenses
---71 Headlight bezels
---8 3/4 rear ends!

not sure how much $ i'll have to spend... i should have my truck in the young guns section at the nats but well probably meet sometime friday or saturday night in Heath

I'm going to the Nats but i'm taking all my stuff to Carlisle. What doesn't sell there will go to the Nats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back