anyone do grill restorations ??? 68 dart

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
looking to have my grill redone is there any one that does this or im i stuck spending hrs of taping and cutting and painting and repeat

I sent my grille on my 68 Cuda to MCB Mopar Metal restoration in Michigan , Haven t got it back yet ..
Its only been out for about 2 weeks now .
I'll post feedback and pics as soon as i get em' back
Donnie

how long was the turn around did they say and any ideal of what there gonna charge

Do they do the argent repair, too? The argent silver(or whatever it is)on my trunk panel and the lower part of my grill is in need of some attention. Also any idea on price?
Thanks

I do my own work...

maybe you can find someone here on FABO that you could farm out the work to and get a nice quality job for a fraction of the price?

maybe put up a wanted ad?

I know member 340 plot is really good at spiffing up his old parts, not sure if he has spare time to do something like that but it might be worth asking?

I would but I have my hands full with my own stuff right now lol

P.S. where abouts in MI are you?

utica MI 48317 by the silver dome kinda

yea im hoping to find some one on here who redoes the paint rest is handled
would be a nice bonus for some one im busy trying to put a whole car back together or this would be right my alley of a few cold ones a TV tray roll of tape and razor and the speed channel

I had this place, http://www.thefinishingtouchinc.com/, restore my rocker trim on a 1967 Dart GTS. They are not cheap but they do beautiful work. The shop that was working on the car had some of the other trim done locally by someone they used before for small stuff and it turned out ok but I didn't think they would be good to use for this larger trim. So I went to The Finishing Touch. They have been doing this kind of restoration work for 25 years.

I sent my grille on my 68 Cuda to MCB Mopar Metal restoration in Michigan , Haven t got it back yet ..
Its only been out for about 2 weeks now .
I'll post feedback and pics as soon as i get em' back
Donnie

A buddy of mine bought a grill from MCB a couple years ago, it was very nice. It's a Demon grill

-
Back