anyone ever bought from up22?

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a hood scoop from them and was wondering if the quality is good?

They are located in hesperia so I can drive and pick it up but I really like there 6 pack hood scoop

http://www.up22.com/scoopw3.htm

Either

Pr-5 And Pr-53 are my choices scroll down and you will see more info on each scoop and its goin on a 73 duster stock hood...... Thanks

I ordered a hood from them and it was a disaster. Took forever to get, once it was scheduled to be delivered it arrived damaged. I spoke with multiple people at unlimited products with no one really helping me(I just wanted a replacement), after 4 weeks of getting "well we can confirm its back here at our loading dock and its damaged, but I have to wait on someone else to tell me its ok to make you a new one. After that I turned it over to me credit card company and got my money back that way.

Customer service is non existent, but since you are local you will probably have different results. I would avoid them though even if I was local, and buy from someone else. Again my hood was damaged but the quality was not there, they are cheap for a reason.

Dan

Have not but was goin to when the time comes for my Duster. Going to be a drag car so ok is good enough for me and I am used to modifying every thing I buy any way. AAR has better quality from what I here.

I bought my hood from them, it fit great. I guess i got lucky as I didnt have any shipping issues.

Yes its unlimited products and I wouldn't have to deal with shipping

Shipping sucks!

I had bought a Demon hood from AAR and had it ship. Nice product would highly recommend! Unlimited not many happy customers after trying to fit parts on your car.

Hood scope may not be so bad hopefully they have one in stock that you can check out before laying down the cash.

If you're interested I have a six pack scoop with the internal flange I bought for a project that never got completed. It's not unlimited, but I don't remember the name of the place I got it. IM me if you're interested and I'll send you pictures.

-
Back