Anyone ever deal with this website?

-

blue440duster

Reaction score
It says it's a Lowe's company but I don't just automatically trust that...

The tool box I'm looking at is about 150.00 cheaper than most of the other tool box selling websites.

International's rep says they used to have some models made in china but since 2009 all of their boxes are made in Canada

If I was a pro mechanic I would purchase a pro box(ie snap-on, Mac) but I am Not so this is the best I can do or afford for that matter

I out grew my box years ago and have tools laying around, I like this one for the fact I shouldn't ever have to upgrade to a bigger one and it's 24" deep verses the standard 18-20"

AND it's another thing NOT made in china you can't win them all but I try and purchase responsibly when I can.

http://www.handandpowertoolshop.com...ge-value-series-combo-tool-chest_g725841.html

Or feel free to chime in about another site you purchased a tool box and had a Great experience

Does anyone own one of these boxes? I'm not crazy about NOT being able to see/touch it before purchasing it! Wondering how well if at all the sides of the drawers are rolled over for strength

-
Back