Anyone ever heard of The Golden Goose Mufflers?

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Can someone tell me about these? My buddy gave me a vintage sticker from this company and would love to know a little about them, even personal stories about them. Thanks guys ahead of time :D

did some research looks like the "Golden Rams" were produced by AP exhaust...wonder if we all came knocking on their door if they would reproduce them! Anyone ever heard of Orange Peelers?

Can someone tell me about these? My buddy gave me a vintage sticker from this company and would love to know a little about them, even personal stories about them. Thanks guys ahead of time :D

Not sure you're still around, but yes, I can tell you. This was my dad's company, and it's Goldin Goose, with an 'i" not "e". My dad is Jerry Goldin. He was the inventor of the first universal muffler and this was his muffler. Let me know what you are interested to know and I'll see if I can't help you out.

The sticker I saw reminded me of the old "Screaming Purple Hornies" that were sold in the late 60's & early 70's.

Not sure you're still around, but yes, I can tell you. This was my dad's company, and it's Goldin Goose, with an 'i" not "e". My dad is Jerry Goldin. He was the inventor of the first universal muffler and this was his muffler. Let me know what you are interested to know and I'll see if I can't help you out.

I’ll bet a run of reproduction stickers would sell. Folks like vintage stuff.

did some research looks like the "Golden Rams" were produced by AP exhaust...wonder if we all came knocking on their door if they would reproduce them! Anyone ever heard of Orange Peelers?
I had orange peelers on my 70 Bee when I was 17. They sounded great!

Well Dana u have our attention. Can u enlighten us on them? That’s awesome. Thanks. Kim
My dad was the inventor of the universal muffler and held the first patent. He had a muffler company that made mufflers with adaptable parts to be able to service multiple vehicles. The Goldin Goose muffler, was his straight through, high performance muffler. It was only around for 4 or 5 years and sold at auto parts stores around the country. My dad says it just faded out. He went on to invent other automotive products and was a consultant in the automotive industry as well as to Ford. That about sums it up. Hope that was the enlightenment you were looking for! Dana

Awesome. He was a great man. U should be proud. Kim
Yes he was, I remember him on the cover as “ man of the year” in the auto industry on an automotive publication sometime in the 70’s. Very proud indeed. Unfortunately, he has dementia now at the age of 81 and declining. I did buy one of his Goldin Goose mufflers off eBay last week to have in the family for nostalgia.

-
Back