Anyone ever successfully use a Jegs discount code?

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
I've never gotten it to work, too many brand exclusions, any item that's on sale, even if its .49 cents off, they subtract the items total value from your being able to meet the $500 threshold to get the $50 off. I'm ready to go back to Summit, or Speedway, or Rockauto, or whatever.

I've never not bought with the codes. Definitely lots of exclusions but they also price match pretty much everybody who isn't an obvious scam - a quick phone call can be beneficial. I don't really have brand loyalty, though if you added up I suspect Summit has probably gotten the most money from me over the years. Rockauto is great but they really screw you on the shipping.

This code don’t work?

750BE052-40F4-4DBF-AEC9-0CD84FAE23B9.jpeg

I am constantly getting and e mails from jegs , always a code attached , but they never apply it to what I`m needing . Bunch of b.s. to me !
Jeg's codes save me a lot of money.

I load up a cart - most recent was a Performer RPM 383 and parts to install it, $500. Then I enter the code and the website tells me it doesn't apply to the parts in my cart. So I close the window. Instant $500 saved.

Nope, I called, the guy on the phone was no help. Did the online chat, gave him all the item numbers, he checked them and said too many of the items I was buying, were already "on sale", some on sale for like -.20cents. He said I had to buy another $144 dollars worth of stuff to get to the threshold, even though I already had $512 in my cart. What I dont get is that it didn't even give me the $20 off for having $200 in the cart, which I definitely had even without the "sale" items. It just said the offer wasn't valid for my current order. I deleted 90% of the items out of my cart, and went and ordered them from Summit.

No but a called Summit and was much mo happy

I've never gotten it to work, too many brand exclusions, any item that's on sale, even if its .49 cents off, they subtract the items total value from your being able to meet the $500 threshold to get the $50 off. I'm ready to go back to Summit, or Speedway, or Rockauto, or whatever.
Jegs codes basically stopped working the Moment they sold the business. It’s a bait and switch. They toss up all those spend 500, save 50 or whatever. But then they at the same time, do a “sale” on 75-90 percent of their stuff, usually just a few pennies on the dollar, but enough to block the codes.

I stopped ordering thru them

-
Back