Anyone ever use "Legal Zoom" for legal documents, question?

-
That's good suggestion.
Copies to all the guys that i have named in the will.
Didn't think of that.
Thank's.

You're welcome! Almost 21 years in a paralegal's chair comes in handy at times. My daughter's dad passed away unexpectedly in February and I learned neither she or her husband have Wills yet so they're going to get them ... whether they want them or not. :poke:

My attorney, and myself, thought this was a good idea to have made known in the will.
The Wounded Warriors Project, that veterans will understand.

F. I direct my Executors to sell, donate or otherwise dispose of any remaining personal property in any way that they determine is best, but I direct that if they sell any of my remaining personal property, they shall donate the funds received to the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300, Jacksonville, FL 32256, Tax ID: 20-2370934.

A favorite paragraph I add to the ones I type up (all successfully proven/probated to date):

"If any beneficiary named in this Will contests it or any of its several provisions, that contesting beneficiary shall receive the sum of One Dollar ($1.00 US), nothing more and nothing less."

It makes people really inclined to follow your wishes.

Well, as of this morning, the will is all signed, sealed, and finalized.
I feel lots better having this done.
One less thing to have done, and now crossed off on my "bucket list"

-
Back