Anyone ever use Montway for shipping a car?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Getting quotes and Montway has good reviews (on their website!) Just looking to see who to go with...Everyone is in the ballpark for shipping about 1000-1100 coast to coast basically.
Any thoughts? Need to ship in two weeks so I gotta get it scheduled
Thanks,Mike

I have used then twice recently, California to Illinois, great service and price, Hauled my 440 dart and my 67 barracuda in an enclosed 1200 each over the winter. I believe I talked to Surgio. I have had 6 cars hauled by different companies in the last two years and Montway was the best experience, however please note that was an actual Montway truck to not a broker that delivered my cars.

Getting quotes and Montway has good reviews (on their website!) Just looking to see who to go with...Everyone is in the ballpark for shipping about 1000-1100 coast to coast basically.
Any thoughts? Need to ship in two weeks so I gotta get it scheduled
Thanks,Mike

Call Reliable Carriers. I have used them once.

Better have a thick wallet if you are going to use Reliable, they are a high end car mover, like concourse. Good but expensive.

I used Montway to haul a dart from Phoenix to LA. It was cheap and they were punctual. I would definitely recommend them. Good luck!

-
Back