Anyone ever use Torqueflites by Randy in Michigan??

-

snowmobiler7c

Reaction score
I was at the mopar swap meet today and grabbed a business card from a booth set up there. The guys business was all in rebuilding 904 and 727 transmissions. He had pretty good prices on both models just curious if anyone here has any experience or heard anything about his services. Thanks

you must have been at gabraltor today. if no one replays ask him for refers and then call them

I don't know of him but you might try a simple google search to see what pops up. You just never know what you might find, good or bad

Yep thats exactly where I was at. I tried the google search first with no luck. Saw one positive post on an AMC forum but that was it.

He's been attending the mopar swap meets for years. I don't have any feedback for you though. IIRC, there is a mopar trans guy in Livoinia. You might out check the Mid-West forum threads for more info on him.
Steve~

Have dealt with Randy, first occasion we were struggling with an old used trans we were trying to rebuild for our race car (1972 Plymouth Scamp) that would not go into gear. From a past swap meet, I met Randy and had one of his cards. Long story short, he helped me trouble shot the best he could over the phone and from another country... (I am in Windsor Canada). Turns out the trans I had was a turd. I then called Randy back and had him build me a full race 727 and it has been bullet proof for two and a half seasons and many runs down the 1/4. After this trans I had him rebuild the 904 out of my 65 Dart Wagon and again awesome work. In a nutshell even dealing from another Country well worth the trouble. Prices are more than fair and quality is No 1. :burnout:

Attachments

• St Thomas 09.15.13c.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 301
Usually when you have trouble finding bad things, that's a good sign.

-
Back