Anyone fish from a Kayak?

-
When they roll over to bite ya both pec and dorsal are above the water...
:rofl:

If they swimming flat they could care less about you.

My wife has two Durango's that have roof racks and we just have to buy the $40 holders. We're planning to take them both and put one down river and take the other Durango with The Kayaks and put the little holder racks inside The Kayaks so we can connect them to the Durango that we left miles Downriver.... :thumbsup:
I think tomorrow maybe our maiden voyage for these racks LOL I'm skeptical LOL we're just throwing them in the back of my full-size pickup for the first two times...:steering:

Yes please!

How does your wife like the Kayak?

What brand and style?
Cost?
They're just a little over 10 ft. I cannot get my tailgate clothes by about 2 in putting it in diagonal in my foot bed. They say they're related to 275 lb. They're very cheap we bought them at the local Kroger store. My wife got hers for the unbelievable price of $195 and then we found the same exact one at another Kroger store with all the discounts they sold it to us for $114! Just incredible with paddles I think we're at about 360 and I believe we still have a $48 voucher they gave us when we return one that we didn't like!? LOL yeah it was crazy...
IMG_20190906_172146.jpg
IMG_20190906_172200.jpg
IMG_20190906_172214.jpg
IMG_20190906_172225.jpg

The original question is " Anyone fish from a kayak" answer is NO and never will.
I like to enjoy myself and relax when I'm on the lake or river.
Rowing or paddling is to much work. lol I understand if some of you need the exercise. But I don't.
I'm still a lean, not so mean, retired Marine. lol over 20 years of physical training, no more.lol
Paddle away men. lol

The original question is " Anyone fish from a kayak" answer is NO and never will.
I like to enjoy myself and relax when I'm on the lake or river.
Rowing or paddling is to much work. lol I understand if some of you need the exercise. But I don't.
I'm still a lean, not so mean, retired Marine. lol over 20 years of physical training, no more.lol
Paddle away men. lol
You got me all messed up or you haven't read my other post! This is something my wife likes to do and I 100% support her. Just like she supports me with all this car insanity. if you think I wasn't thinking about my car the whole time LOL and wishing I was at home working on it LOL you're wrong... All I talk about is how to put electric motor on it...
When she wants to talk about kayaks or going I'm all in just like she supports my car....

You got me all messed up or you haven't read my other post! This is something my wife likes to do and I 100% support her. Just like she supports me with all this car insanity. if you think I wasn't thinking about my car the whole time LOL and wishing I was at home working on it LOL you're wrong... All I talk about is how to put electric motor on it...
When she wants to talk about kayaks or going I'm all in just like she supports my car....
I understand you better than you think. It's about sharing time with the wife doing what they like to do.
I think your paddles and battery are gonna disappear on one of your trips, once your wife finds out you're kayak is motorized. lol

Take your pick.

Amazon.com: trolling motor for kayak

My Mirage has pedals that go thru the hull that you can pull out, and there is a replacement plug for that hole. I took the plug, drilled a one inch hole thru it, took a trolling motor that the prop fits thru the hole, dismantled it, put the shaft thru said hole, and put it back together. Yes, I know that is an impressive run on sentence.
Motor is in between my legs, doesn’t get in the way of anything. It stays straight, I steer with the rudder.

Yes please!

How does your wife like the Kayak?

What brand and style?
Cost?
IMG_20190909_121207.jpg

I seen these at Walmart the other day and the bottom triangle part has a round hole in it and it all comes out as one live fish well. It also has a fishing pole holder on the left side. Pictures of sit on kind and it also has plugs in it to let water out I believe? The tag said $350 but the stuff goes on clearance all the time at Walmart and that included the paddle which can get expensive as well...

-
Back