anyone get car craft or hot rod

-
The bank can give you these paper things called CHECKS if you open a proper account with them.... :sign7:

cant say I have ever had those before ....I have only seen them when 80 year old people at walmart want to create a traffic jam in the checkout isle and take 15 minutes to write out a check :protest::protest::protest::protest:

cant say I have ever had those before ....I have only seen them when 80 year old people at walmart want to create a traffic jam in the checkout isle and take 15 minutes to write out a check :protest::protest::protest::protest:

That's because if you use the checks like you use the credit card, you would be asking them, "How can I be out of money, I still have more checks left?".... #-o :poke:

So the bank won't give you them.... [-(

You get one or the other... LOL! :D

Do I need to mention a little episode recently where someone maxed out a credit card and missed out on t-shirt orders??? Even AFTER starting a thread about them... :evil3:

No, I'll wait until later to bring that up, after I get the notice for the rescheduled procrastinator's anonymous meeting (which I'm still waiting to receive...)... :glasses7:

Is that any worse than the young generation paying for a candy bar with an ATM/credit card??? #-o

Scrape up a little change, will ya??? :cussing:

have ya ever noticed it seems like it is always the women that write the check out with PERFECT painstaking penmanship, they wait till they get a total, THEN start writing the check out??

us guys, if we have to write out a check ( because we can't remember the debit card password) .. we have the check ALL scratched out before the total, just add the amount, done. we w rite fast and crappy!!! too.

SO you are telling me if I still have checks in the little checkbook thing, THAT doesn't n ecessarily mean I have any money in the bank!!????? HUH????

lovers of all makes?? what about the Hemmings mag. ??????

Hey guys!

I'm doing a Dart project as a freelancer for Car Craft, so don't worry, Mopars are not forgotten!

I had a 72 Dart in high school, then later a 71 Duster, then a 67 Barracuda (wish I'd kept that) so I am no stranger to A-Bodies.

The first article has been published already, I'm trying to keep things on a budget, so don't expect a Hemi Crate motor any time soon.

Photo of the car and link to the first article:

1971-dodge-dart.jpg

Link:

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/chassi...-body-mopar-on-budget-1971-dodge-dart-part-1/

Hey guys!

I'm doing a Dart project as a freelancer for Car Craft, so don't worry, Mopars are not forgotten!

I had a 72 Dart in high school, then later a 71 Duster, then a 67 Barracuda (wish I'd kept that) so I am no stranger to A-Bodies.

The first article has been published already, I'm trying to keep things on a budget, so don't expect a Hemi Crate motor any time soon.

Photo of the car and link to the first article:

1971-dodge-dart.jpg

Link:

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/chassi...-body-mopar-on-budget-1971-dodge-dart-part-1/

A nice start, tell Jeff Smith to layoff LS builds,& E85 (for unavailability ,in Cali) , get back to common sense, would be nice. He's, a pain in the ***....

-
Back