Anyone go to the swap meet in allentown.

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
I was at the swap meet today in Allentown PA, almost bought an 8 3/4 housing. Just wondering if anyone else was there.

I was there.One thing I liked if you asked for a deal you probably got it.

Ya the guy who had the housings wanted $350 for them. I asked him if he would take $300. He said that he would take 325. I guess I'll wait until Carlisle to find a better deal.

I was there too, didn't come home with anything new tho. The line to get in was longer this year than any other year I can remember, and I have been going for over 20 years. I did strike up a conversation with a guy in line in front of me (mopar of course). He had a B body and told me about a one owner, in the barn, needs resto 68 Hemi Coronet in central jersey that "might be for sale" but was VERY vauge...by the end of the convo, I figured he was full of BS.

Did you tell the guy selling the housing you were on this site.He is a member. Mark
I was at the swap meet today in Allentown PA, almost bought an 8 3/4 housing. Just wondering if anyone else was there.

Its 5 mins from me and I didn't here about it . where was it in Allentown. You all could have stopped here.

I was there on Friday, I think I was the youngest (52)on the floor....lol. Decent crowd but they didn't look like they were doing much buying. There was a Mopar table(s) near the bumper trailer. Saw some rallye wheels that I probably should have moved on but just wasn't in buying mode.

I can't believe I missed it I could have set up there and unloaded a lot. I hate shipping and Paypal. One reason it takes time on items I sell I leave that all to my wife.

-
Back