anyone have a 67 thru 69 barracuda convertible with a white interior?

-
There were lots of different options but I'm not 100% sure on what dictated the upper door color. You could get white/black, white/blue, white/green, white/burgundy and white/gold interiors.(I'm looking at the 68 dealer brochure. Other years could be different as far as available color combinations)According to the brochure, the second color indicates the color of the carpet, instrument panel, garnish molding, steering wheel and headliner.(this is a general rule and not limited to just convertibles)
https://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1968/39.jpg

@Jim 68cuda What was the original top color on your cars? My 68 Dart convertible has white/black interior and a white top. My upper doors are white as well. I wonder if the convertible top color had a play in what color the upper doors were painted? If my car would have come with a black top, I wonder if it would have come with black upper door frames?

It's my understanding that the top "boot" was color matched to the top color...no matter what the interior color was.

It would be nice to have a complete list of available color combinations and what upper door frame paint came with what combination.
My 69 came with white top, white seats and a white boot.

my car.jpg

Hoffer Park my car 6 2017.jpg

What is your interior code? The upper doors look blue. Is your carpet, dash, steering column black or blue?
Dash, carpet, steering column - blue. Dash frame and steering column should be painted baltic blue for 1969. Let get a photo of the fender tag for you.

-
Back