Anyone Have A Dart Sport with MT P315/60R15's

-

Kevindc

Reaction score
I'm working on the tires and wheels for my 73 Dart Sport and wanted to know if anybody is running this setup.

If it's not mini-tubbed, those aren't going to fit unless you've got the back end jacked up into the stratosphere.

So, what are you running for a rear axle, springs, etc? Springs relocated? Mini-tubbed?

Car is mini tubbed and I already have the tires and rims. Mocking up the fit to measure for the rear end length and it looks like the tire diameter will be to great unless I set the car higher than I would like. Right now I have a inside rim to inside rim measurement of 52" and it looks I will need to go to a 295/50R15 to get the tires to sit up in the fender wells like I want. What I'm trying to figure out is if the 52" measurement will be good if I use either the 295 or the 315. I think it would be fine but I'm trying to make sure I don't miss something before I order the rear end. In the OP I was wondering if someone was running the 315 and what they thought of it. Also if they did what rear end length did they go with. Thanks.

-
Back