Anyone have a shifter bracket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dagnabit Jaime wouldn't you know it everything came up today and I didn't get a chance to look for it. I have tomorrow off so I'll get to it first thing. and post back. Sorry for taking so long.

Jaime I'm sorry but I don't have one after all. I have 2 sets of B&M shifter brackets and thought they both had the Mopar brackets in them but neither do. That sucks for both of us cause I needed one too. I got a bunch of stinkin Ford and GM brackets but no mopars. Sorry to get your hopes up. Looks like were both going to have to fabricate them.

Pretty sure this is what you need.

bracket 001.jpg

bracket 002.jpg

If this is it, consider it yours! You can thank Beastie340, as he had a part I needed about a year ago and was cool enough to ship it to me at no cost! Hell of a guy! Ill do the same and pay forward the gesture!

Good point. I had to make mine from an old arm. I forgot all about that! I did the same thing when I put in my factory style shifter because I bought all the parts from several different auctions.
It wasnt too bad though. I found a pretty long arm that had a hole way out on the end of it. Then I straightened it out, went under the car and checked the "throw" of the shifter about 80 times and figured out where the hole needed to be on the arm. Marked it, and drilled it. I nailed it the first time. Check the throw over and over and over if you have to do this. Oh the things w do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back