Anyone have an extra $174,000.00 laying around?

-
Ain't that gonna scare the fish when you get to your favorite hole?

One of my clients has this ride. He bought the hull and went from there. 4 300hp 2 strokes, fabricated the f-16 canopies himself. He is a motivated fellow.
We went under a bridge taching about 7200 and it liked to blew my ear drums. Running about 50 we crossed a boat wake and he gunned it, we flew out of the water like a kite and the nose pointed at the moon. He said if you wanted to kill someone just let them drive this boat. One small mistake at speed and you are fiberglass dust. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0155.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0168.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMAG0169.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0170-2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 176
115+ mph,I can kill myself alot cheaper than 174,000.

True those boats are more deadly then a little air bag new car, lol

They just get destroyed and it can happen to the best, like Miss Budweiser

This is a pretty cool safe hobby in a roll bar car wearing a helmet, pretty hard to get killed just going too fast but like that Hemi car that broke in three pieces --but that car hit a tree, it just didn't break up from speed and bumps on the road

nice toy but if i had that kinda cash that is not where i'd spend it.But if you buy i will bring the beer.

Well boat can mean Bust Out Another Thousand, course this one needs a few more. Hell you'd have to drop 60 grand for a truck that could pull it, and theres no way thats gonna work on my river.

-
Back