Anyone have any small block-360 Fuel-Pump to Carb Fuel Line Pics?

-

shanker

Reaction score
I'm going with a steel line, not rubber.

I'm going to make up a new one for my wife's duster and would like some pics on how ya'll have bent the lines and routed them.

Somewhere after the Fuel Pump I've got to add in a filter...Should I put the filter right up by the carb?

Any pics would be GREATLY appreciated....my Father-In-Law and I did a really nice job on my Coronet R/T...but a big block and small block are a bit different...

I'll be using steel 3/8 line and preferably not using any rubber line or hose clamps anywhere.

-Patrick

Here's what I'm using Patrick....it's going to an Edelbrock carb
and Holley fuel pump.

Attachments

• GasLine (Medium).jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,013
Just make one out of coat hanger wire first, then copy it with a good tubing bender. As for a filter, I actually like to mount mine under the car on the inside of the frame rail in the line going to the pump from the tank. That way, you're protecting the pump as well.

Just make one out of coat hanger wire first, then copy it with a good tubing bender. As for a filter, I actually like to mount mine under the car on the inside of the frame rail in the line going to the pump from the tank. That way, you're protecting the pump as well.

is there any harm in that? I was told that it's better for the pump to have it push thru a filter rather than have it pull from one...

Put a filter between the hardline and tank at the rear. one just before and after the pump. I know this is overkill but I like the gas klean

-
Back