Anyone have pic of '72 Duster/Demon rear seat?

-

70Duster440

Reaction score
Looking for a picture of 'a 72 Duster/Demon rear seat that matches the front bucket pattern below (not my pic). Trying to determine if the pattern would be a decent match to my aftermarket seats.

100_0448.jpg

I can take a pic tomorrow and post for you of my factory rear seats. the back is in good shape but the bottom will be torn. I will send what I have. Ray

i have a 74 duster and i have a pic of a back seat if you still need it and i have a question for you if you dont mind. right now we are restoring my 74 duster and it has a bench seat and i want to chang it to bucket seats but i dont have the tracks that i need. and i was looking and yours and it looks really nice so i was wondering were you got those and how you put them in and if you had a bench seat before thanks
brian

Brian, I needed to see the back seat of a '72 because of the upholstery pattern for that year. Even then there was more than one pattern depending on options so that's why I put up the picture above.

If you go to my site and click on the "Interior" link you'll see how I made the brackets for the aftermarket seats I chose (from Summit Racing) - which had tracks or sliders built in. The mounting brackets I made allowed me to mount them in the stock location (not required), get them level since the floor isn't, and raise the seats up slightly. Most aftermarket seats have tracks built in or the tracks are available separately for specific applications. You'll see I had a bench seat originally too.

Ok i get what your saying thanks alot that sight helps alot i think that i m going to put after market bucket seats in they look really good thanks agian
brian

year one's web site has all the seats and year correct pictures as well

340butterduster, your second ebay link and KSP's had the pattern I was looking for. Thanks guys. Sometimes it's hard to guess what the rear seat pattern looks like when all the suppliers show only the front.

-
Back