Anyone have their Dec Mopar Muscle yet?

-
congrads if you are man..

ive always thought your car belongs there anyway. :thumbup:

thanks man, i sure as hell hope so. I know im in there as the young gun, but the COVER! i'd keel over lol. I got my $250 to TTI for the young gun of the month, but cover shot would just be too cool.

well heres the cover

goody1.gif

then theres a full page inside the mag on it. :D

BOoYya.. right on man.. congrads for real this time!!!

:thumbup:

But im totally jealous.. :butthead:

now that is sweet! man i didn't know that you are only 18! that is a great accomplishment. you should be very proud. :toothy7: i hope you inspire more young men and women to follow your path.

Back when I was heavily into model building getting a photo of a model in a magazine made me feel like a million bucks,although I never had a cover shot so far. But having your REAL car featured AND on the cover? Wow....

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine the head-rush THAT must be.... Nice job!:wav: :thumbup: :headbang:

Thanks everyone! I went a few hours without being able to see the dang thing, hearing your on the cover and not knowing if its the full thing, or what have you may drive you crazy. lol

GoodysGotaCuda said:
Thanks everyone! I went a few hours without being able to see the dang thing, hearing your on the cover and not knowing if its the full thing, or what have you may drive you crazy. lol

Howd you hear anyway?

a whole page worth of your cuda.. my gosh.. id have to change my pants..

Congratulations Mike! Articles like the one you`re featured in, will help to get other young people into the old Mopars.

Good job man! Hmmm, now though I am wondering where my Dec copy is...mailman must be reading it first.

I'll have to go and check later this week and see what is in it. Out here in the sticks the nearest Mopar Mag is 50 miles away........until my birthday.

Good for you Goody! Nice to see young people heading in the right direction.

ROB

Congratulations! Adam last month, now Mike... who's next.

BTW, as a mailman, I do thumb through the Mopar Muscle mag when it comes in, but the guys I deliver to all know my finger prints by now! I just look at the pics, and read the articles when I get mine at home.

PostalBGraham said:
Congratulations! Adam last month, now Mike... who's next.

BTW, as a mailman, I do thumb through the Mopar Muscle mag when it comes in, but the guys I deliver to all know my finger prints by now! I just look at the pics, and read the articles when I get mine at home.

haha, i used to do the same thing, with all magazines tho..lol

shhh, i think everyone does it that works for the post office

Someone asked me yesterday at work if I saw a certain magazine come in. I replied that I only notice the ones with Guns, Girls, or Cars! Not necessarily in that order, though!

-
Back