Anyone here,like the NBA?

-
Seebee,your team waxed mine last night.Holmes,see you Tuesday.

I wish I could have watched it but it was a blackout game :( So I listened to the radio show and watched the play by play on my laptop. I wanted to see the Gasol Brothers go head to head.

Loving the season so far. League positions are all over the place and the teams who started out slow like the Pistons are starting to gain momentum and score some W's.

Lakers rule! i remember when Jabbar was hurt and magic played center.they beat the sixers and DR J In the finals early 80s

Sweet! I watched that game,as a kid.Unbelievable! As for Seebee's comment,totally agree.Sir Charles said it best,"no gimme teams in the league anymore...".

I gotta represent. Go Jazz! I do love basketball in general and will watch NBA ball just because of the talent level. I haven't had a ton to cheer for lately since we've been a bit down and out since the whole Derron Williams trade, and really since Stockton and Malone retired, but as a die hard fan, I've got high hopes for what could be. And sorry to the Laker fans around, being a Jazz fan, I'm obligated to hate you guys, especially that season Malone played there. hehe just messing around guys. It's all in fun.

Another NBA fan here. Been an Atlanta Hawk fan since i was a kid in the early 90's after i saw Wilkins and company beat the legendary M.J. and the Bulls. Hooked ever since. Was even more excited when we moved from FL to the outskirts of ATL. Kinda nice to be able to go for the home team for once! Alot of new faces on our team this year so we will have to see how it goes. Was sad to lose Jamal Crawford and T-Mac though!!

This Season has been very entertaining. No gimmes. Even the lowest performing teams on the bracket Like the Wizards are only losing by only 5 or so points per game. And that makes it very exiting since I love an underdog win.

I agree! Liking what the Clippers,Warriors,Bucks,are doing.Time the Lakers,Heat,Celtics, took a hit.

I'll root for any team playing against the Heat. I just don't like that team!
I have become a closet Grizzly fan, I like their style of play and Z-bo is from Indiana.

I'll root for any team playing against the Heat. I just don't like that team!
I have become a closet Grizzly fan, I like their style of play and Z-bo is from Indiana.

Funny, last night I was watching the Heat play the Wizards and got the same feeling. Something about them......

Z-Bo is my favorite player this Season. I love watching him and Gasol work the paint. Marreese Speights has been coming off the bench and doing well too. If Memphis figures out how to put more points up, especially in the 4th, they will hopefully be in the finals.

act_marreese_speights.jpg

And the Wizards, last place in the NBA with only 4 w's, beat the OKC Thunder, #1 in the NBA with a winning shot @ .3 seconds left.

This season is incredible!

I like your motto better,than"BIG" or "NBA Cares". You are right about the cHeat.Don"t know if it"s arrogance,or not enjoying the game.

I haven't watched the NBA on any kind of basis since the mid-90's, around the time Jordan, Barkley, Olajuwon, et al, retired. Hell, even my dad would watch back then and he couldn't stand squeaky-ball. It's the players who brought him in. (And, even though he wouldn't admit it...sat and rooted for the Knicks against the Bulls every match up. Can still remember him cussing the TV during the Rockets/Knicks Finals when they pre-empted for the OJ "chase." And cussing Ewing for getting outplayed by Olajuwon.)

As Pete said earlier, too many thugs came along after that for it to grab my attention.

Catch the highlites on Sportscenter every morning. Still haven't gotten back into it as there's no teams I can find myself rooting for.

Myself, I was a Barkley fan and followed him from the Sixers to the Suns.

ERamenth,Stern will retire next year.Most,the thugs,gone.Best team,night to night now.The Miami LeBron's. I used to like the Knicks,Carmelo blowes......

Grizzlies up 3 games to 1 ,over OKC. Sweet......

Been some close and exciting games this playoff season. I've been watching the season on an internet league pass since we don't have cable but it doesn't cover the playoffs. So I listen to the radio broadcasts of the teams through my iphone app while watching the box score on my kindle (tech nerdy I know) . I have to say, listening to sports on the radio has been really exciting. I can hang out in the garage and piddle around while the game is being played out in my head. Now I see why radio shows were so popular back in the day. It really adds an amount of imagination that you just can't get from the boob tube.

-
Back