Anyone here put a 354 in a Dart?

-
Thank you all for the replies... and the spirited debate! :)
While I was deciding on what to do, I came across a great deal on a 360 with an Edelbrock RPM package on it... aluminum heads, adjustable rollers, air gap, MSD 6, dist... etc. I'm going use the top end and put a stroker kit in it. I want the Dart to be more of a tour / handling car than a drag car.
Don't get me wrong, I love drag cars too! I'm going to save the Hemi for an 'old school' blown street gasser project. It seems like a better place for the old 354.
Cheers!
Anyone this episode of enginemasters?

Thank you all for the replies... and the spirited debate! :)
While I was deciding on what to do, I came across a great deal on a 360 with an Edelbrock RPM package on it... aluminum heads, adjustable rollers, air gap, MSD 6, dist... etc. I'm going use the top end and put a stroker kit in it. I want the Dart to be more of a tour / handling car than a drag car.
Don't get me wrong, I love drag cars too! I'm going to save the Hemi for an 'old school' blown street gasser project. It seems like a better place for the old 354.
Cheers!
Anyone this episode of enginemasters?
I have a '56 Plymouth that I hope to make a gasser out of. Wish I hadn't sold my 392 back in the day!

-
Back