Anyone in Boston wanna check out a car for me?

-

65s

Reaction score
I have my eye on a car for sale in Boston, a '66 Dart. Anyone there that would be willing to go check it out for me? I have only some photos and the current owners opinion about it, and they are not car people so they don't really know what to tell me.

Just need someone to go look at it and check on rust, damage, etc...stuff like that. Anyone?

I live on the south shore if its less than an hours drive I will take a look at it for you. Let me know where it is.

The car is in Quincy. I don't know the area, so is that close? I'm just hoping to find a Mopar guy that's into going to check the car out, look under it and check the front torsion bar crossmember for rust, check other parts for rust or bad repairs...generally get a feel for the car then report back to me. Maybe take some digital photos and email them to me. If you take a whole bunch of photos and do a 50 point inspection, I'll pay you.

The current owner can't seem to take a decent photo. I'm aware of some rust behind the front wheel and a spot on the floor and top of fender that were repaired...but I'm not sure what else might be lurking? I can't tell how well they've been repaired either.

If this car checks out I'm seriously thinking of flying into town (will cost me $200) and driving the car home. Thanks.
Neil.

The car apparently has new seat covers, new headliner and a new windshield.

-
Back