Anyone in CA recognize this Dart?

-

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Came across this '70 Dart today in the Salt Lake City area. Seems like a clean car, and was told by current owner it came out of California. It's a 340, full roll cage, mini tubbed, braced 8 3/4, and was told it had run in the 10s on nitrous, but can't believe everything you hear. Didn't see current evidence of a kit currently installed. Hoping someone recognizes it. Hesitant to say asking price since I believe it's a bit off base, but VIN says originally a /6 ride. It's a good base though for a solid street/strip car.

Attachments

• 20151201_110812-1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 256
Not from San Luis Obispo/ Pismo Beach,that I know of... Decent car,best of luck man... Was involved with a 340 on spray, expect deep gears /deep converter, & and a decent hit on the hose. I would do a leak down, before the hand shake & cash traded.. Just ,my opine..

There will be no transaction anywhere near the asking price for sure :D but mostly asking out of curiosity. Would be a good base no doubt. Looks to be a roadworthy in its current state.

Never seen it in my neck of the woods... but then again, it probably sat in the garage all day every day.

Looks like a car from one of those TV reality car shows a couple of years back...

-
Back