Anyone in PHX have a Small ball joint socket?

-

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
I cant find one anywhere and ive got the valiant torn apart and sitting on the street and didnt expect to have to do them but figured since i was doing everything else i might as well. Id be willing to pay to borrow, just need to get it finished this weekend.

Thanks!

Jake

If you have a socket you "never" use, you could die grind four corners to fit...............

Attachments

• BJSocket.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 161
  • BJSocket2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 144
Jake, I can help you if still needed. Send me a PM with contact info.....

Thanks to 6Pk2goDemon for coming through, what a life saver!!!! Thanks again FABO!!!!

Happy to help....FABO is a great resource for networking!!!

Glad you got it done :thumbup:

6pk2GoDemon

Got the same issue. Borrowed someone's 1 7/8" bjs to remove my bad ones, and it's too big for my stock bj's.

Shoot me a PM if you have the correct socket that will fit my car - have no idea what size it is!

Evan

6pk2GoDemon

Got the same issue. Borrowed someone's 1 7/8" bjs to remove my bad ones, and it's too big for my stock bj's.

Shoot me a PM if you have the correct socket that will fit my car - have no idea what size it is!

Evan

Evan, I lent Jake the socket since he was local. I think you may be able to rent one from 1 of your local parts suppliers. Or you could start a thread in the "West Coast" Regional Forum...

There must be a local member that can help you out. Good Luck :cheers:

-
Back