Anyone in sf bay area

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Willing to help out a fellow member aka ME. So I'm trying to fire up my new fresh motor but am having an issue with carb I'm pretty sure timing is not a major issue right now think it's air and fuel . Anyone willing to drop by and help me out I would appreciate it thanks a lot send me a pm or give me a call 4083097472 thanks again

Dang, if you were closer to me i would drop by tonite. SJ is about hour and a half drive from vallejo.

Whatever you do... DO NOT crank and crank it trying to start it especially if you have a fresh flat tappet cam.

I've gotten it To fire and ran for about ten seconds the then when I try to give it gas to keep it running it idle it dies out I can't keep it running I have a video I can post of it running and dying out

Sounds like a fuel issue..
maybe if you list your fuel system
and your ignition system and post the video.

Bruce B

Sounds like a fuel issue..
maybe if you list your fuel system
and your ignition system and post the video.

Bruce B

I'm running msd ignition system pro billit dizzy and 6al box with Holley 110 gph pump and 850 Holley double pumper I will post video soon I have a fuel regulator not instAlled also 3/8 fuel line all the way to tank

mechincal holley pump? If it is I bet that's the issue.

Anyone with a little more experience than myself willing to drop by and lend a helping hand? So I can get my Mopar on the road again. Thanks

Still in need of some help down in the south bay I'm getting so stressed out over this. Anyone bear by want to help me out?

put an elec fuel pump on it temporarily and see what's up.

-
Back