anyone in southern Oregon

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
Anyone???

I am actually in need of a small project having to do with hooking up a GM derivative of the HEI with the coil in the cap and relieving some of the wires which had gone to the Mopar coil, regulator, Jacobs control box, alternator and mopar module. Being in a Chevy town it seems like nothing can get done as the Mopar people want to see wires in the engine compartment and the Chevy guys don't want to see Mopars. I know I will get my Chevy truck done a lot quicker swapping the 5 speed for a 6 speed then having this Signet running again as I finished the swap 2 months ago.

Now you know why I act the way I do and say what I say. It seems I would have a better chance of finishing my car just if I were to stick this body onto an all wheel drive STI chassis :) I am dying to finish this car just the way it is with a stock roller 360 and the 727 as its run before with the 3 other engines I had in it with the same wiring system.

So, anyone from southern Oregon, Grants Pass, Medford, Roseburg or anywhere in between?

Bring whatever vehicle and I will hand stripe it for you while you're here, no charge... and believe me, my work isn't mickey mouse, check out my websites below

I just picked up a slightly rolled WRX STI all wheel drive six speed, no chassis damage and everything appears to be working properly except the former driver who hadn't any insurance. He shown me dyno records for 434 hp and a score of engine parts receipts and the car is damn fast as I drove it after he called a friend of mine as his wife freaked out over his mishap. I bought it quite reasonably and if I don't get any help with my Signet, I will give both to a buddy of mine who is a former U.S. Navy hotshot welder turned pro car builder to do a transformation on its chassis to the Signet body which will wilt even the fastest of the veterans here on this forum after its finished. If this comes about I will have the complete 1964 completely rust free drive-line with 91 roller 360 engine, 727 manual valve body push button Dynamic trans and converter, driveshaft, 8 3/4 rear / 3:55 sure grip, 22 gal fuel cell and a number of different mods including disc brakes on a rolling torsion bar underbody completely up for sale.

-
Back