Anyone in the Louisville, KY area?

-

Jplush

Reaction score
I'd love to bends someone's ear and pick their brain over a beer or coffee. I'm new to Mopars and Cudas in general. My treat of course!

Stu

I'd love to bends someone's ear and pick their brain over a beer or coffee. I'm new to Mopars and Cudas in general. My treat of course!

Stu

im just 50 minutes north of you.

There is a guy named Caleb down in bowling green. I can't remember his user name but he is on a lot.

There is a guy named Caleb down in bowling green. I can't remember his user name but he is on a lot.

That'd be me! I'm in Lewisburg, Ky now. Bout 2 hrs n 20 minutes from Louisville.

Maybe this summer/fall IF life slows down a bit I'll have to come up there. Or if you ever come down to Beech Bend raceway let me know!

I work at LAP off Fern Valley but live in Indiana

There are several cruise ins around Louisville, but you got to have a calendar to know where and when.

Check out Wilder Than Most Street Machines, $10 to join and includes a Tee shirt, their cruise season kick off is coming soon at Mike Linnings on cane run

But you can check out their web site and list of car shows and cruise in

The DQ on Dixie Hwy has a cruise in and several Mopar guys show up

The Castle on Bardstown road has a cruise in once a month starting next month and there will be 500-800 cars and you will see EVERYTHING

TSC in HILLVIEW off Preston Hwy has a cruise in put on by louisville lead sleds and if you have little ones they have a 59 rambler they pull cut out drums around the parking lot for kids to ride in. Heck my wife wanted to ride in them

The Mc Donald's at exit 9 in Indiana off I 65 has a cruise in the 1st FRIDAY of the month and probably will be this week if weather permits they pack the lot have room for maybe 150-200 cars. Actually a truck parking lot behind it

I haven't been here long and there really isn't much organized Mopar group. Dave Cooley does have a FB page 502Mopars but haven't been there in a while

I'm about an hour away in Indiana. Of course I mainly do mopar trucks these days but I've been in talks to get my 68 barracuda back.

-
Back