Anyone interested in a greater Kalamazoo, MI (West Michigan) get together...?

-

Beatnik

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to FABO and currently only know one other guy locally I used to work with who's got a 70 Duster. Anyone else from the greater Kalamazoo, MI area? If so would you be interested in a meet/greet somewhere? There's a large parking lot that would be perfect near Texas Corners for any that are familiar with that area. Let me know...? PM or email me at [email protected]

Just fishing for interest. Or if there is already a get together I'm unaware of please let me know!

Thanks,
Brian

Beatnik

I would love to meet up with anyone who's in the area, but we're running out if time weather wise for our cars and I just put mine up last weekend and some of my friends are putting theres away this next weekend. I'm going in for hernia surgery in a week so that pretty much wipes me out for this season. Definetely we need to get some guys together in the spring and see how it turns out! I'll be more than ready by then.

Ron

Thanks Ron- I know it's getting near the end. I think we should plan something for the spring! Just get everyone/anyone in the area w/ an A-body (or Mopar is fine) together. I know my buddy Bill would come w/ his Duster if we planned it! I'll plan it if interest it there. We may be able to even get something a little more "official" together that could be really fun. I have a couple places in mind that may support an organized event. We could start something really cool....!

-
Back