Anyone know a Ed Lesley on this forum?

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need to find a Ed Lesley on this forum.
Anyone know a member of that name on this forum?
Don't know his user ID.
He bought some parts from me, had his daughter pay for them thru Pay Pal, and she paid me as a "gift" so no address showed up on my Pay Pal payment page.
I cleaned out my address book on the board, and deleted his e mail, after i thought the transaction wasn't going anywhere.
Haven't gotten any reply from his daughter, so that's why i'm asking here.
Thank's in advance.
Jim V.
hemi71x

I do not know him but I wanted to say that it is good you are looking for him before we get another one of the "paid and didn't receive" posts.If you deleted his email you should be able to find it in the trash folder unless you also cleaned it out.I'd check there first.If it is not in there I would contact Paypal customer service and see if they could track the payment.If anything they should be able send her an email and notify her about it.

The mods can look him up by his real name, and then tell you his username if he's a member.
Otherwise the Paypal tranaction history should have the Daughter's info I would think.

I send the daughter an e mail, to the address that's on my Pay Pal page, but the gal hasn't returned any of the e mails with an answer. :dontknow:

-
Back