anyone know a good Mustang forum?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
there are tons of em out there but im lookin for one maybe someone here is a member of. my girlfriends got a 66 200 I6 mustang an im doin research on gettin a TBI or possibly MPFI kit for it. its her DD an she wants something more reliable than points and a carb an mordern EFI on a I6 mustang would flat out be a cool thing at the local cruise nights. anyway, since this is a mopar forum (cuz i LOOOVE my mopar!) i figure id waste everyones time askin bout ford motors but possibly someone would know where to turn?

thanks

UHHHHH tell her to get a mopar hahahaha, but mustangforums and fordforum are both pretty good. I know a little on mustangs but the keyword is little lol

www.corral.net

They're more for the late model stuff, but there's a lot of EFI knowledge over there.

8 cylinder would actually be really easy. Not sure what you're going to do for a dizzy with six banger.

reliability? get a pertronix or electronic ignition---- rebuild the carb or send it to a good quality shop-- that car will be dependable.
upgrade the brakes & that car is as good as most newer cars.

I had a slant 6 62 valiant -- started every day whether 100 + or -20 F-- sat outside, in the cold it started better than the fi vehicles I own.
save your fi $$ & upgrade the stereo & window seals. Or as been suggested trade for a mopar of like vintage & move on.
Lawrence

hey guys, shes definatly a mopar chick, but the mustang is setimental to her. her mom drove a 66 coupe as her 1st car. if it wernt for that, shed b driving around a dodge of some sort no doubt.

an yeah i know how stang ppl get over in those forums, ive seen a few ***** out readin em over. i just wanna get the info straight. and this is just for future plans. dont ask me why, but she wants to keep the I6 instead of droppin a v8. im just thinkin of way to make a plain ol 6 have some cool factor

If you hang out long enough, Joey will probably buy one.

-
Back