Anyone know Chris Romard London Ontario?

-
20240415_201643.jpg
20240415_201637.jpg

Yikes! I thought I've bought some real **** in the past......Sorry about your loss, but at least I'm not the only one.:(

Thanks Troy, of course he twisted it around on me to say I'm trying to scam him.:rolleyes:
Kijiji is no help of course, and of course it was interac....
Not the end of the world, but bitten twice now recently on Kijiji....
Yikes! I thought I've bought some real **** in the past......Sorry about your loss, but at least I'm not the only one.:(

Shows Chris has a good rating, you might want to change that.

IMG_7522.jpeg

Yep, that will be changing for sure. I'm giving him a chance to make it right before I go much further.
Good, you can tell those cracks and stripped threads weren’t damaged in shipping.

Fingers crossed he sent you the wrong one.

Oh he sent the "wrong" one alright lol. And not a chance it was damaged in shipping. He took care to pkg up the junk really well lol.
Good, you can tell those cracks and stripped threads weren’t damaged in shipping.

Fingers crossed he sent you the wrong one.

Did you get any pics before you bought? Was it the old Bait and Switch?.........Or strategically missed the bolt hole in the pic.

Strategically placed lol. Dumb prick left his address on an old box, you can see in the 2nd pic. 53 Empress Ave.
Did you get any pics before you bought? Was it the old Bait and Switch?.........Or strategically missed the bolt hole in the pic.

Screenshot_20240414_072654_Maps.jpg

Don't ever trust a picture, period. This is a fine example of why not to buy sight unseen and not another one for me not to buy online.

.......But the other hundred parts were perfect. Yup, you take a chance sometimes. I have NEVER had a bad experience buying or selling with the folks on FABO.
That's good. Unfortunately I've heard / seen more bad than good

That's good. Unfortunately I've heard / seen more bad than good
that's because people are more apt to post up about the bad vs the good. i forget the numbers right off the top of my head, but it's something like people are 70% more likely to leave bad reviews than good.

it's partially due to a bad experience triggering an emotional response. negative emotions are processed more throughly, that's just how our lizard brains work. it's science.

however, that doesn't excuse this j-ball for smoking 4spd on trash parts. i say you light a tire fire on his front lawn. or take off two of his rims while he's in walmart shopping for dildos.
(always take two, because everybody has one spare)

Another horror story to add to my reasons for not buying used parts online.
not all of us that sell parts online are scumbags, dan.

some of us actually make a bit of a living at it and have a reputation to protect. i for one take pride in providing good used parts, making connections, helping people out and keeping cars on the road.

that's because people are more apt to post up about the bad vs the good. i forget the numbers right off the top of my head, but it's something like people are 70% more likely to leave bad reviews than good.

it's partially due to a bad experience triggering an emotional response. negative emotions are processed more throughly, that's just how our lizard brains work. it's science.

however, that doesn't excuse this j-ball for smoking 4spd on trash parts. i say you light a tire fire on his front lawn. or take off two of his rims while he's in walmart shopping for dildos.
(always take two, because everybody has one spare)
I just spit my drink out!!!!
I didn't know Walmart sells Dildos!!!!

-
Back